Saturday, January 20, 2007


About Love

"I knew it. I saw it. I felt it. But I thought if I just could ignore it, it would go away. But it didn’t. You’re still here. I feel you. I’ve, on the other hand, ignored myself. I’m a self-loathing bastard and any excuse to behave as such is more than welcome. I just have to be miserable. And I am. I love you. My words are just words and there’s nothing I can do to prove my feelings so I’ve just chosen self-loath, because my heart is beating, because I’ve lost another line of coke into my brain, because I feel and just because… I love you. And it doesn’t matter how many times I play it in my head I’m a fuck up. I’ve been fucking up since I’ve met you. I’m losing you. That I know. What I know, but what to do to accept it? You can no longer stand me at your doorstep. And I do understand you. Who would want a needy self-loathing bastard crying down your steps? I know I wouldn’t. But nonetheless you’ve insisted. You just need or want to fix me. I can’t be fixed. I drink to wash away my undying mellow pains. I sniff coke to bring them back alive. I’m a writer, that’s the only way. At least, the one I can cope with or work with. I love you. I just wanted you to know that. Therefore I’m leaving. I can’t stand any other guy being with you. I’m a jealous prick, I know. I’m a bastard, I know. And yet I just wanted one kiss, just one kiss to bring me back to a beating line. You can’t do that. That I know too. Yet I love you. I do so. Please believe my heart, thus my words aren’t enough for you and my mouth just speaks gibberish. I love you, that’s all. Well, not all. I’m in love with you. Keep me near, swear my heart, leave it. Another line of coke. I feel alive. You’re my addiction. I can’t leave you. Never. And when the white lines end. I still have you, in my mind. My addiction. My love. Just you!"
V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That person is very lucky to be loved by 'you'. 'You' are not loved back though, but I'm sure if one could choose who to fall in love with, than you would be the chosen one.

26 January, 2007 07:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home