Tuesday, September 09, 2008

( )

"scissors drop
ecoing on the marble floor
i just hear the sound fading far and away...
my hands freeze
my heart irregular beats
my skin sweats
my brain compresses, more, more ,more

and yet... more.

i feel my veins about to burst inside my skull
my heart inside my chest
and me just standing by
a chance spectator
fighting
struggling
at the end of a feather's paint drop...drop...
writing endless phrases
saying them
trying to express one's word without resembling an old fool.

drawing upon the page, the unwritten page...
...a place where i imagine
where i lose
where i come to be without
the outside world crawling up
wrapping me in walls of madness.

i hear no eco
see no words on the page
listen...
to the song on the radio that u never sang to me
lyrics, music
gone. mad.

scissors drop.
no eco. stop."



V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home